Our umbrella insurance liability protection is available in California, Colorado, Idaho, Oregon, Washington and Wyoming. It generally covers the following:
- Bodily injury and property damage for an accident that exceeds your auto, boat or recreation vehicle liability limits.
- Bodily injury in the event of an accident on your property or other accidents for which you may become legally liable.
- Lawsuits and legal costs relating to invasion of privacy, libel or slander and defamation of character.
- Unforeseen situations, such as an accident involving a borrowed vehicle or an accident in another country.
- In most cases, your umbrella policy provides coverage anywhere in the world.
Grange Insurance Association is here to protect you and your interests. Reach out for more information about umbrella coverage in Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Colorado, and Wyoming.