Liability for Farm or Commercial Auto
Liability protection is especially important for orchards, vineyards, and other agribusinesses due to the increased operational risk. We also offer the following liability terms in our FarmPak policy for your orchards, vineyards, and commercial auto:
- Personal liability for your family and Commercial for your Farm business
- Up to limits of $1,000,000 occurrence liability
- Farm Commercial Excess covers higher liability limits up to $5,000,000 over FarmPak and Farm Commercial Auto
Vineyards and orchards have special considerations as well, so we also offer a wide spectrum of services including:
- Spoilage coverage for perishable farm property
- Loss of refrigeration
- Contamination, and
- Public power outage
Grange Insurance Association also offers Extra Expense coverage that would provide additional funds to continue your operation if you suffer a loss. These two types of Extra Expense offered by GIA include:
- Machinery Extra Expense which provides additional coverage to rent machinery if your equipment is involved in a covered loss and you need continue your operation.
- Policy Extra Expense that provides additional coverage in the event of any covered loss in which you incur temporary expenses to continue your operations.
Interested in learning more about Grange Insurance Association’s orchard and vineyard insurance? Use our easy to navigate Find an Agent feature. Enter your zip code and under the “Insurance Type” drop down select “Commercial” to view a list of insurance agents close to you.
Get in touch today with an independent agent in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California, Colorado, or Wyoming that is experienced in writing orchard and vineyard insurance, and start protecting your life’s work from the unexpected.