Find an independent agent near you

Condo Insurance

Protect yourself and your investment with us.

Your condo is your castle, and we can help protect it. Your local Grange agent can help you get the coverage you need to protect your condo, your belongings and you and your guests.


Condominium insurance provides protection for loss damage to your personal property and provides additional living expense coverage should your residence become uninhabitable due to a covered loss. There is also coverage for building items you may be responsible for inside your condo. Importantly, it can help protect your assets from liability claims.


Our adjusters are highly qualified and experienced within their specialty areas and can address any issues that may arise. This approach leads to quicker decision making and faster claim service.

Get Our Mobile App!

Find it at your app store: MyGrange or Grange Insurance Association

  • View Auto ID Cards
  • Check Policy Status
  • Report a Claim
  • Contact Your Agent

Download our Quick Start Guide today.

Why Choose Us?

Condo owners have a particular appreciation for efficiency. Grange Insurance Association is a mutual company owned by our policyholders,—as opposed to publicly traded stock insurance companies—so we’re committed to serving the needs of our community and you. Uniquely situated between renter’s insurance and homeowner’s insurance, condo insurance through Grange Insurance Association covers not only valuables and belongings, but also fixtures, cabinetry and more. Discover the difference with GIA today.

Find an Agent  

What's Included?

Every Grange condominium policy provides the following standard coverages and benefits:

  • Full replacement cost coverage on most of your personal property
  • Up to $5,000 of coverage for condominium building items inside your unit that you are responsible for
  • Loss of use coverage in case your condominium become uninhabitable due to a covered peril
  • Reasonable costs for lock replacement or repair with no deductible
  • Up to $500 for refrigerated property coverage
  • Liability protection for you and your family should you become responsible for bodily injury or property damage to another
  • Guest medical coverage if a guest is injured on your property
  • Limited liability coverage for certain watercraft
  • Legal defense for covered liability claims against you
  • Our superior claims service

We offer a large selection of additional options available for your special coverage needs including but not limited to:

  • Increases in policy limits for personal property, loss of use and more
  • Coverage for small home businesses
  • Coverage for additional personal property perils
  • Liability coverage for recreational vehicles (snowmobiles, golf carts, watercraft etc.) when used off premises
  • Coverage for outbuildings located off premises or rented to others
  • Specified personal property with no deductible

Condominium coverages may vary from state to state. They are not binding as described here and are subject to underwriting approval. Coverage is only available when the terms of the policy contracts are met. Please consult with an authorized Grange agent for a complete list of coverage availabilities and terms.

Related Posts

Home Insurance

Fire Prevention Tips: How to Prevent Dryer Fires

Read More
Home Insurance

Opportunities Abound: Why You Should Include Insurance Careers in Your Job Search

Read More
Home Insurance

Questions to Ask Your Homeowners Insurance Agent Every Year

Read More

We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use our website, you accept these terms and policies.

OK, got it