You have options.
Enroll in Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Free up your time and save! By enrolling in EFT you save on the $5 service fee and your payments are automatically deducted from your bank account on the payment due date. If your financial situation allows, setting up an EFT payment plan for your insurance premiums is a much better option than going through the online payment process each month.
PROS OF EFT:
- Payments come out of your account the same day each month
- No more writing checks and paying postage
- No more remembering another website password that you use infrequently
- Using a routing and account number is preferred over a credit card because credit cards require updates to expiration dates
- SAVE ON SERVICE FEES! Service fees are waived for customers enrolled in EFT
- Avoid a lapse in coverage for non-payment
- Green Friendly! Only one statement will be mailed for each policy term
- Click here for the enrollment form
Running out of time to mail? Login to my.grange.com to make one-time payments or sign-up for our reoccurring payment option.
Set up bill payer service through your financial institution
We accept payments from your banks bill payer service too. Contact your financial and get started today!
Pay by mail or in person
Be sure to allow for ample mailing time so that your insurance coverage is not interrupted. Or stop by and drop your payment off to your agent.
P.O. Box 21089
Seattle, WA 98111-9966
We are here to help.
Customer Service Hours
7:00 A.M – 5:00 P.M.