Towing, Rental and Glass

Submitting a Towing and Labor Claim

If you need to submit a claim under your Towing and Labor coverage, send your receipt to  Claim Reimbursement and we can promptly reimburse you up to the limit of your Towing and Labor coverage. Please include your policy number on any receipt as this will help speed up processing. As an alternative, you can fax the receipt to us at 888.769.7602.

Lastly, you can mail the receipt to us at:

Attn: Claims
Grange Insurance Association
200 Cedar Street
Seattle, WA 98121

For your information, the language in your Towing and Labor coverage is as follows:

We will pay towing and labor costs incurred each time "your covered auto" or any "non-owned auto" is disabled, up to the amount shown in the Schedule or in the Declarations as applicable to that vehicle. If a "non-owned auto" is disabled, we will provide the broadest towing and labor costs coverage applicable to any "your covered auto" shown in the Schedule or in the Declarations. We will only pay for labor performed at the place of disablement.

Car Rentals

We have pricing agreements and on-line reservation capabilities with:

Hertz Rental Car 800.704.4473
Enterprise Rental Car 800.261.7331

However, if neither company is convenient for you, we can work with the rental car company of your choice to handle your rental needs.

Auto Glass Claims Service

We have partnered with Safelite Solutions on our auto glass program. Simply call our claims reporting hotline at 800.546.8850 and select the option for filing a glass claim and a representative will promptly assist you.

Safelite Solutions has over 9,000 affiliate providers nationwide, and nearly 5,000 state of the art mobile glass shops. To report an online Auto Glass Claim, click the image link below.


Personal Attention

Trusted Advice

First-Class Claims Service

ValChoice #1
Best Value in Home Insurance
Learn More

A.M. Best "Excellent"
Financial Strength Rating
Learn More